Foods for Fighting Belly Fat
Belly fat is a consistent problem for many people, even those who are already on an exercise plan. However, with proper nutrition(70%) combined with exercise(30%) you will reach your ideal body weight. Here is a list of nutrient rich foods that help with digestion, bloating and can lower triglycerides.
1. Oats: 10 grams of fiber a day reduces the accumulation of visceral fat over time. Oatmeal for breakfast with the addition of protein can help you feel fuller for longer and can help curb the snacking and junk food cravings.
2. Almonds: Most nuts like almonds contain good fat, omega-3. This good fat helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. With that said, stay away from the salted nuts that provide with excess sodium.
3. Coconut Oil: As opposed to butter or fat, you can use coconut oil to help regulate cholesterol.
4. Eggs: They are a good source of lean protein as well as B12, which assists the body in metabolizing fat.
5. Beans: These little guys are a solid sources of protein as well as carbohydrates. Adding beans to your dinner is an awesome way to get your daily fiber within your meal.
6. Berries: Most are filled with fiber and antioxidants which will keep you full for longer and also can satisfy sweet tooth cravings during the day and at night.
7. Greens: Spinach, Collard grens and kale are all low in calories and filled with nutrients and vital minerals.
8. Yogurt: Probiotics can reduce bloating as well as help with digestion. Adding yogurt to your list of snacks can aid your digestion due to an increased amount of good bacteria in the GI tract.